Our Hospitals & Clinics
Hillcrest HealthCare System is comprised of Hillcrest Medical Center, Hillcrest Hospital South, Hillcrest Hospital Claremore, Hillcrest Hospital Cushing, Hillcrest Hospital Henryetta, Hillcrest Hospital Pryor, Bailey Medical Center, Oklahoma Heart Institute, Tulsa Spine & Specialty Hospital, and Utica Park Clinic.
Most Insurance Plans Accepted
Hillcrest HealthCare System is contracted with most major insurance carriers to provide care to patients on an in-network basis.
- Aetna Health
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Oklahoma*
- CommunityCare of Oklahoma (through June 30)
- Healthcare Highways
- Health Smart
- MultiPlan (PHCS, Beechstreet)
- United HealthCare
* Blue Cross Blue Shield of Oklahoma offers a variety of plans. Its Blue Advantage plan network excludes Hillcrest Hospital Pryor and Tulsa Spine & Specialty Hospital.
- Avantra Freedom (by Coventry Health Care, an Aetna company)
- AARP MedicareComplete SecureHorizons (by UnitedHealthcare)
- Blue Cross Medicare Advantage
- Cherokee Elder Care PACE
- Generations (by GlobalHealth)
- LIFE Senior Services PACE
Do you need assistance understanding and comparing Medicare insurance options? Call our Medicare Insurance Helpline at 855-607-2615.
- Humana Military
- TriWest VAPC3
- VA Choice
- SoonerCare Choice
This list is subject to change. If your plan is not listed or you have questions about Hillcrest HealthCare System’s participation, please contact the facility or clinic where you seek to receive care.
For questions regarding eligibility and coverage of services, please contact your benefit administrator or health insurance representative.