Emily Grewe-Nelson, D.O., is dual-board certified in family medicine and has as special interest in women's health. Patient comments about her include:
"I was so impressed by Dr. Grewe‐Nelson. She is very compassionate, competent and professional. I consider myself blessed to now have her as my PCP."
"She is a great listener. Very compassionate and professional and not rushed."
"Dr. Grewe-Nelson and staff are absolutely wonderful. I have experienced nothing short of great patient care and service. Dr. Grewe-Nelson's bedside manner is wonderful and she takes the time to actually listen to my issues. I highly recommend this office!"
She earned her Bachelor of Science degree in biology at the University of Dallas in Dallas, Texas in 2010. She received her medical degree from the Oklahoma State University College of Osteopathic Medicine (OSU-COM) in Tulsa in 2014. She completed her family medicine residency at the University of Missouri – Kansas City (UMKC) in 2017.
While obtaining her education and training, Dr. Grewe-Nelson served in several leadership roles including:
- Chief resident, UMKC Family Medicine, February, 2016 – June, 2017
- Chair, Retreat Planning Committee, UMKC Family Medicine, June 2015 – June, 2017
- Chair, Resident Wellbeing Committee, UMKC Family Medicine, November, 2015 – June, 2017
- President, Student Interest Group in Neurology, OSU-COM, May, 2011 – May, 2012
- Vice President, American College of Osteopathic Family Physicians Student Association, OSU-COM, May, 2011 – May, 2012
Dr. Grewe-Nelson’s personal interests include skiing, biking and hiking.
Dr. Grewe-Nelson welcomes new patients and accepts most insurance plans. Her office is located at:
Utica Park Clinic
3316 E. 21st St., Suite A
Tulsa, OK 74114
For more information or to schedule an appointment, call 918-749-3533.