Coming soon . . . Hillcrest CareLink!
In March 2018, we'll transition to Hillcrest CareLink, a portal for referring providers and the staffs of privileged and referring providers.
Now when you refer a patient to any facility within the Hillcrest HealthCare System, you'll have access to your patient's complete record, including:
- Patient Chart Review: Office visits, inpatient and ER encounters. Filters are available so you can locate information quickly and accurately.
- Event Monitoring: Receive notifications when medical events occur with your patients.
- Patient Chart Notation: Send notes to be added to your patient's chart.
- Documents and Images: Upload and have them added to your patient's chart.
- Electronic Images and Labs: Order MRIs, CTs, x-rays, mammograms, etc.
- Electronic Referrals: Monitor referral status within any department or specialty.
- Upcoming Appointments: Review your patients' upcoming appointments.
- Customized Views: Adjust settings to view the information you need most often.
To request access to Hillcrest CareLink, click here to download the Hillcrest User Access & Updates Request Form.
For technical assistance with Hillcrest CareLink, call 855.525.8770.
Hillcrest CareLink Documents