- Alexander Burn Center
- Behavioral Health
- Birth Care
- Cancer Care
- Don't Bug Me
- Emergency Care
- Hillcrest Exercise & Lifestyle
- Heart Care
- Home Care
- Kaiser Rehabilitation Center
- Lung Center at Hillcrest
- Oklahoma Spine & Orthopedic Institute
- Oklahoma Stroke & Neurological Institute
- Palliative Care
- Pastoral Care
- Robotic Surgery
- Silas Program
- Women's Health Center
- Wound Care Clinic
- Find a Physician
- Education Center
- Volunteer at Hillcrest
- Contact Us
Wound Care Clinic
We are committed to providing exceptional care to our patients that need wound care on an outpatient basis. This is a much needed service in our community and this clinic is part of Hillcrest Medical Center’s commitment to providing the very best care to all in our community.
Who are we?
Our treatment team includes physicians with expertise in general surgery, internal medicine, and podiatry, as well as nurses and technicians who are specially trained in wound and ostomy care.
Who can benefit from Outpatient Wound Clinic services?
- Patients with open wounds that have not shown improvement in 3 to 4 weeks
- Patients with wounds involving tendon, ligament, bone, or joint
- Patients with neuropathic/diabetic ulcers
- Patients with wounds in ischemic limbs
- Compromised patients with wounds
- Patients with lower extremity edema
What services does the Outpatient Wound Clinic offer?
Wound care services may include: skin and soft tissue debridement, non-invasive vascular assessment, specialized dressings, compression therapy, bio-engineered skin grafts, and more.
Ostomy care services offered include stoma site selection, post-operative teaching and counseling, post-op skin and stoma assessment and management, appliance selection and troubleshooting, as well as patient and family education.
The above times are for patient appointments; however, we are available by phone during normal business hours 5 days per week. We hope to expand our available appointment times as word of our exceptional care spreads.
Phone: 918-57-WOUND (96863)
The Outpatient Wound Care Clinic is located at the Main Hospital in Tulsa, OK on the 9th floor.