- Alexander Burn Center
- Behavioral Health
- Birth Care
- Cancer Care
- Emergency Care
- Hillcrest Exercise & Lifestyle
- Heart Care
- Home Care
- Kaiser Rehabilitation Center
- Oklahoma Spine & Orthopedic Institute
- Palliative Care
- Pastoral Care
- Robotic Surgery
- Women's Health Center
- Wound Care Clinic
- Find a Physician
- Education Center
- Don't Bug Me
- Health Library
- Contact Us
Incentive Payment Program: Orthopedics
Exceptional Savings. Exceptional Quality.
Up to $69900 cash-back to you
At Hillcrest Medical Center (HMC), we believe you deserve more for your healthcare dollar. Now you can get it – in the form of a special incentive payment on select orthopedic procedures.
Seniors with basic Medicare coverage could be eligible to receive incentive payments of up to $699, the maximum annual Part B premium, when they choose HMC for orthopedic.
The program is part of a special demonstration from the Centers for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS), which strives to improve efficiency and quality while allowing patients to share in the cost savings. HMC is the only hospital in Tulsa offering this unique "cash back" opportunity for Medicare beneficiaries.
Most importantly, patients who choose HMC for orthopedic care can rest assured they are in the best of hands. With high quality rankings from independent organizations and some of the nation’s best trained physicians, HMC continues to invest in new facilities, equipment and services like our state-of-the-art Oklahoma Spine & Orthopedic Institute.
- For answers to frequently asked questions about this program, please click here.
- For a list of orthopedic physicians, please click here.
- For a list of procedures included in the demonstration and incentive payment amounts, please click here.
- To view the Orthopedic Center of Tulsa's Incentive Program page, click here.